For issues or questions with the online registration form, please call CANDLES at +1.812.234.7881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please EITHER complete and submit the online registration form below OR use the button above to download, print out, complete the registration packet, and mail or give it to CANDLES staff in person at CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center during business hours.
Online Trip Registration Form
About the Trip
Dates of Travel: June 18 - 26, 2022
· Economy class flight from Chicago to Krakow (“complete” trip package only)
· Tour bus transportation from Terre Haute, IN to Chicago, IL
· Tour bus transportation in Krakow
· All meals are included except for two lunches and two dinners on your own
· 4-star hotel accommodations
· Daily professional guide services
· A Journey through Auschwitz, Audio Tour
· Three- and one-half days of touring Auschwitz, including fees, professional guides, headsets
· Trip t-shirt
· Krakow city and Jewish Quarter tours with headsets
· St. Mary’s Basilica tours
· Tour of medieval salt mines of Wieliczka
· The latest paperback copy of Eva’s book, Surviving the Angel of Death or A Doctor's Eyewitness Account by Dr. Miklos Nyiszli
· Tips on included services
· One copy of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial: A Guidebook
Preliminary Itinerary (Subject to change):
Saturday, June 18: Depart USA from Chicago
Sunday, June 19: Arrive in Krakow, get situated at hotel
Monday, June 20: Jewish Quarter tour, Plaszow Concentration Camp tour, and Krakow City Tour
Tuesday, June 21: Tour Auschwitz I with guides
Wednesday, June 22: Tour Auschwitz-Birkenau with guides
Thursday, June 23: Audio tour at Auschwitz I and Birkenau
Friday, June 24: Final audio tour at Auschwitz-Birkenau with memorial ceremony, Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
Saturday, June 25: Free day (Suggestions available)
Sunday, June 26: Return to USA
A Journey through Auschwitz, The Audio Tour:
The audio tour, A Journey through Auschwitz, is a three-part tour of the concentration camps, Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau. The audio tour totals over three hours of information. The journey follows Eva Mozes Kor’s life within the concentration camps using her own voice to tell the listener about her arrival and entry into the camp, her first-hand experience, and liberation in vivid detail. She then shares her story of forgiveness.
Audio Tour Considerations:
· Participants will need a smartphone to access the audio tour.
· No need for an international plan, the tour will run using location services.
· Consider bringing a portable charger for your phone.
· Tours will take place regardless of weather, please consider bringing a zip lock or dry bag for your phone.
How do I become a part of this amazing experience?
Complete the registration packet and submit to CANDLES.
Submit the $600 non-refundable deposit with your registration (Your registration will not be processed, and your spot will not be reserved until your deposit has been received).
"Complete" trip package guests only: Submit a copy of your passport to CANDLES by March 11, 2022 (If you do not have a passport, apply for it immediately).
Pay your balance in full by March 11, 2022.
Get ready for an amazing experience.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETE, PLEASE:
- Send or Upload copy of your PASSPORT to CANDLES Holocaust Museum (upload options at end of form)
- Send your $600 DEPOSIT to CANDLES Holocaust Museum (payment options at end of form)
2022 Annual Auschwitz Trip Registration
This is a secure site.
Each individual should complete and return a separate registration form, a copy of your passport (if you are booking the "complete" trip package), and the non-refundable $600 deposit. The deposit should be received by CANDLES within 10 days of online registration. Full payment balance and copies of your passport ("complete" trip package only) are due no later than March 11, 2022.