For issues or questions with the online registration form, please call CANDLES at 812.234.7881 or email email@example.com.
Online Trip Registration Form
About the Trip
Dates of Travel: July 10-18, 2021
· Economy class flight from Chicago to Krakow (“complete” trip package only)
· Tour bus transportation from Terre Haute, IN to Chicago, IL
· Tour bus transportation in Krakow
· All meals are included except for two lunches and two dinners on your own
· 4-star hotel accommodations
· Daily professional guide services
· A Journey through Auschwitz, Audio Tour
· Second Generation Survivor Presentation, Alex Kor (son of Eva)
· Three- and one-half days of touring Auschwitz, including fees, professional guides, headsets
· Trip t-shirt
· Krakow city and Jewish Quarter tours with headsets
· Eagle Pharmacy and St. Mary’s Basilica tours
· Tour of medieval salt mines of Wieliczka
· The latest paperback copy of Eva’s book, Surviving the Angel of Death
· Tips on included services
· One copy of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial: A Guidebook
Preliminary Itinerary (Subject to change):
Saturday, July 10: Depart USA from Chicago
Sunday, July 11: Arrive in Krakow, get situated at hotel
Monday, July 12: Jewish Quarter tour including Eagle Pharmacy, Plaszow Concentration Camp tour, and Krakow City Tour
Tuesday, July 13: Tour Auschwitz I with guides
Wednesday, July 14: Tour Auschwitz-Birkenau with guides
Thursday, July 15: Audio tour at Auschwitz I and Birkenau
Friday, July 16: Final audio tour at Auschwitz-Birkenau with memorial ceremony, Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
Saturday, July 17: Free day (Suggestions available)
Sunday, July 18: Return to USA
A Journey through Auschwitz, The Audio Tour:
The audio tour, A Journey through Auschwitz, is a three-part tour of the concentration camps, Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau, which total a little over three hours of information. The journey follows Eva Mozes Kor’s life within the concentration camps using her own voice to tell the listener about her arrival and entry into the camp, her first-hand experience, and liberation in vivid detail. She then shares her story of forgiveness.
Audio Tour Considerations:
· Participant will need a smart phone to access the audio tour.
· No need for an international plan, the tour will run using location services.
· Consider bringing a portable charger for your phone.
· Tours will take place regardless of weather, please consider bringing a zip lock or dry bag for your phone.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETE, PLEASE:
- Send or Upload copy of your PASSPORT to CANDLES Holocaust Museum (upload options at end of form)
- Send your $600 DEPOSIT to CANDLES Holocaust Museum (payment options at end of form)
2021 Annual Auschwitz Trip Registration
This is a secure site.
Each individual should complete and return a separate registration form, a copy of your passport (if you are booking the "complete" trip package), and the nonrefundable $600 deposit. The deposit should be received by CANDLES within 10 days of online registration. Full payment balance and copies of your passport ("complete" trip package only) are due no later than March 12, 2021.