Auschwitz Summer 2017 Trips
Please join CANDLES and Eva Kor for an unforgettable trip to Auschwitz.
In response to high demand, we are offering two one-week tour options:
Trip A: June 24-July 2, 2017 (CAPACITY IS FULL)
Trip B: July 2-July 10, 2017 (LAND ONLY option)
Both options have the same itinerary.
Why should you consider an educational tour to Auschwitz with survivor Eva Kor?
- Perhaps you have had the inclination to visit Auschwitz and learn from that tragic and historic site.
- Perhaps you have felt a passion for studying the Holocaust.
- Perhaps you are fascinated by the story of Eva Kor and the twins of Auschwitz.
- Perhaps you are seeking a trip that is meaningful and different from all other trips.
- Perhaps you are seeking to make lifelong connections with interesting people from all walks of life.
- Perhaps you want to be part of history!
If you can relate to any of these, then this trip is for you. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
CANDLES offers limited scholarship opportunities to educators who may need financial assistance. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist people in helping area youth and their communities learn about the Holocaust and develop ideas to prevent prejudice, hatred, and violence.
If you have any questions, please contact us at trips@CandlesHolocaustMuseum.org or call 812.234.7881.
We hope you will consider joining us for a meaningful and enlightening experience.
The scholarship application period has come to a close and all funds have been allocated for the 2017 trips.