Auschwitz Summer 2018 Trip
Please join CANDLES and Eva Kor for an unforgettable trip to Auschwitz.
Auschwitz Trip: June 23-July 1, 2018
Why should you consider an educational tour to Auschwitz with survivor Eva Kor?
- Perhaps you have had the inclination to visit Auschwitz and learn from that tragic and historic site.
- Perhaps you have felt a passion for studying the Holocaust.
- Perhaps you are fascinated by the story of Eva Kor and the twins of Auschwitz.
- Perhaps you are seeking a trip that is meaningful and different from all other trips.
- Perhaps you are seeking to make lifelong connections with interesting people from all walks of life.
- Perhaps you want to be part of history!
If you can relate to any of these, then this trip is for you. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
CANDLES offers limited scholarship opportunities to educators who may need financial assistance. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist people in helping area youth and their communities learn about the Holocaust and develop ideas to prevent prejudice, hatred, and violence.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 812.234.7881.
We hope you will consider joining us for a meaningful and enlightening experience.